- 10th Annual Photo Exhibition April 29, 2018 at 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 Hwy 24
- BLPG Meeting May 3, 2018 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG Meeting May 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- Photo Outing: Wells Gray Park Waterfalls May 27, 2018 at 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- BLPG Meeting June 7, 2018 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- Photo Outing: Farwell Canyon June 16, 2018 at 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- BLPG Meeting June 21, 2018 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG Meeting July 5, 2018 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
Bridge Lake Photo Exhibition10th Annual Photo ExhibitionApril 29th, 20187 days to go.
Posts of the Past
Posts This Month:
Author Archives: Derek Chambers
Of course you didn’t know it. This feature has only just been added to Lightroom Classic. While in the Develop module, and the Basic panel, hold down the Shift key and double click any one of the sliders – it … Continue reading
It’s 4:00 PM om Thursday, April 12, 2018 and we have had almost 100,000 page views on the Bridge Lake Photo Group website since inceptions. As of the date and time above we were a mere 128 away from 100,000. … Continue reading
Your current Assignment is Low Angle images. And Picture Correct has heard your call for help! See https://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/low-angle-photography-tips/ if you are in need of some inspiration.
You better check us out!
Jump on over to the Bridge Lake Photo Group website to see what members have been up to. Lots of new photos for your viewing pleasure.
Here’s a bunch of simple ideas from photographer Mark Hamblin which will help you make beautiful impressionistic images from very simple double exposures. For example, set up a scene, set your camera to take a double exposure, take the first … Continue reading
If we look at a landscape photo and the horizon isn’t level. it almost immediately and uncomfortably catches our eye and distracts us from appreciating the subject. As photographers, it is important then that we make sure our photos are … Continue reading
Not everyone likes Facebook. In fact, although hundreds of millions of people around the world are members, there are other substantial numbers who abhor social media, including Facebook, and want no part of it. Nevertheless, bear with me. Landscapes Canada … Continue reading
If you had trouble following the link in the last post, you weren’t alone! The difficulty has been fixed and you can see the post here
Here’s an interesting exercise: find similar coincidental compositions in your environment. You’ll never look at the world the same again!
You can read all about it here.
From CBS News Sunday Morning, here’s a video which every photographer should watch simply for its message.
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 anyone interested is invited to come along as we do a Photo Outing to Eakin Creek Canyon Provincial Park. We will congregate at the Lac des Roches viewpoint for an 0900 departure. Or you can … Continue reading
Hankering after a new, better, more powerful, bells-and-whistles festooned camera? Better read this first.