We all want to “improve” our images. What that may mean to each one is very subjective and personal. Nevertheless, we all know that there are techniques available to us which can help change an ordinary photograph into a more compelling image. In this area of the website, we want to explore potential improvements, using photos contributed by members. If an idea for an improvement is advanced, we’ll ask the suggester to do the work and show us the result. We’ll post the original and the reworked image side by side so that you can see the change.
- Creative Multiple Exposures December 1, 2017
- It’s Easy To Level Your Photo. Isn’t It? November 12, 2017
- Landscapes Canada Facebook Group November 8, 2017
- If you had trouble … October 31, 2017
- These Cleverly Composed Photos Play with Shadows, Lines, and Space October 28, 2017
No upcoming events
Bridge Lake Photo Exhibition10th Annual Photo ExhibitionApril 29th, 20184 months to go.
Posts of the Past
Posts This Month: