- Running a Mac of some sort? Don’t upgrade to Catalina just yet! October 9, 2019
- And The Winners Are … September 19, 2019
- David Yarrow August 24, 2019
- Photographers Caught Without Their Camera! August 19, 2019
- Art Crawl 2019 June 22, 2019
- BLPG Meeting November 7, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- I2PS Workshop November 16, 2019 at 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG Meeting November 21, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- I2PS Workshop December 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- Cancelled - BLPG Meeting December 19, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
Posts of the Past
Posts This Month:
Tag Archives: Photos
Here’s a link worth following. It will lead to the above use of shallow depth of field and many more images similarly illustrating the technique.
Diane Hopp recently returned from a field trip deep into British Columbia’s Chilcotin region, to Chilko Lake and the grizzly bears. What is a sure sign of Fall? Salmon runs, and those who pluck tidbits from the nourishing stream. The bears … Continue reading
How’s this for the cuteness? Just one of the recent images made by BLPG members. Mystery awaits in the enchanted aspen grove. And Catastrophe as fire strikes a neighbour’s house, spreading so swiftly that nothing escapes except the occupants and … Continue reading
There’s a new Featured Photo on the Bridge Lake Photo Group Website. Chosen by Diane Hopp, “Begonia” is by Sue Wolfe.
The evening of August 21 2014 featured another regular BLPG meeting. We saw 78 new stunning photos. You can see all of them here. Some examples are:
Scattered thunderstorm cells passed over parts of the Southern Interior and South Cariboo late yesterday afternoon and evening. Chub Neufeld caught one bolt of lightning in an image taken from his deck in Kamloops, looking north over the hills on … Continue reading
We saw lots of new photos at our BLPG meeting on July 17, 2014. A number of them have already been featured in recent posts. But there are more so here’s a few examples (as usual, the remainder can be … Continue reading
See what else Sue Wolfe has done with flowers. Then look at Nigel Hemingway‘s recent images, when the classic cars visited 100 Mile House, and count the reflections.
Here’s a Canadian photographer’s website well worth exploring: http://robertwilson.photoshelter.com/#!/index It’s the website of Robert Wilson, from Yellowknife, whose photographs of the culture and landscape of Canada’s Northwest Territories are beautiful, fascinating and unusual.
Sharon Jensen loves doing macro and her enthusiasm has led her to excel at taking macro images. She showed off some of her work at the 2014 Bridge Lake Photo Exhibition and now we can share those images with you. … Continue reading
Two new collections of photos by Diane Hopp have been added to the Bridge Lake Photo website. The first collection comprises the five slides which where part of the continuous slideshow running at the 2014 Bridge Lake Photo Exhibition. The … Continue reading
It must be the increasing daylight that has brought out a burst of creative photographs from members of the Bridge Lake Photo Group. And that despite compelling evidence that the hard fought battle between Winter and Spring has not yet … Continue reading
Of course, the National Geographic, month after month, contains some wonderful photographs from a talented and experienced stable of experts. Many of their photographers, such as Jim Richardson, share tips – and they are well worth reading. You can find … Continue reading