Challenge: Still Life Photographs
Make Still Life photographs according to the following rules:
- The objects in your Still Life must be bound by a unifying thread. For example, a plate of food, a salt shaker and a pepper shaker; a coffee mug, a container of sugar and a container of milk (note you cannot use the two examples I have given here – think of your own).
There must be exactly three items in your Still Life.
- The items can be large or small (e.g. size of a teaspoon, size of a horse or anything else).
- There will be extra points for how you edit your image e.g. painterly look, psychedelic, antique.
- Images must be received no later than February 16, 2021 but can also be sent any time before then.
- There is no limit on how many Still Life images you send.