Larry is on Saltspring Island, not far from Victoria. During his time there he’ll be taking masses of photographs and then processing them in interesting ways (cropping, adding textures, softening, long exposures etc.). As the finished images get sent in, I’ll be putting them into Larry’s Photographers Showcase page. There are some beauties there now. Go over and take a look – I think you’ll like what you see there. As always, click on any photo to see it enlarged.
Photo Exhibition CANCELLED
The Bridge Lake Photo Exhibition, originally scheduled for June 2, 2019, has had to be cancelled.
It will return in April, 2020.
- 2019 Photo Scavenger Hunt April 17, 2019
- At What f-Stop Is Your Lens Sharpest? August 9, 2018
- The Power of Photography May 15, 2018
- It’s Not Clear Sailing Quite Yet For The Nik Collection! April 30, 2018
- Only Three More Days To Wait …. April 25, 2018
- Photo Outing: Clinton Parade and Rodeo May 25, 2019 at 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM Parade in Clinton; Rodeo at the Rodeo Grounds Rodeo Entrance Fee: $15 per person
- 11th Annual Photo Exhibition CANCELLED June 2, 2019 at 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG Meeting June 6, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- Photo Outing: Churn Creek Protected Area and Gang Ranch June 8, 2019 at 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM Meet at 0700, Dusty Rose Pub, 70 Mile House
- BLPG Meeting June 20, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG Field Trip - Nemaiah Valley August 12, 2019 Elkin Creek Guest Ranch, Cariboo J, BC V0L, Canada Leave for Nemaiah Valley Filed Trip. Return Sunday, August 18.
- BLPG Meeting - CANCELLED August 15, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG: Nemaiah Valley Field Trip Return August 18, 2019
Posts of the Past
Posts This Month: