- The Treasures of the Rijksmuseum November 7, 2019
- A Timely Reminder November 1, 2019
- Lightroom Lost My Pictures!!! October 31, 2019
- Running a Mac of some sort? Don’t upgrade to Catalina just yet! October 9, 2019
- And The Winners Are … September 19, 2019
- BLPG Meeting February 20, 2020 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG Meeting March 5, 2020 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
Posts of the Past
Posts This Month:
Monthly Archives: July 2014
We saw lots of new photos at our BLPG meeting on July 17, 2014. A number of them have already been featured in recent posts. But there are more so here’s a few examples (as usual, the remainder can be … Continue reading
Just a small sampling of Diane Hopp‘s recent work.
See what else Sue Wolfe has done with flowers. Then look at Nigel Hemingway‘s recent images, when the classic cars visited 100 Mile House, and count the reflections.
I certainly did not know about the Park even though I have driven by the trail access point hundreds of times. And perhaps you have also. Just a 15 minute somewhat scrambly hike and this is what awaits you: Larry … Continue reading
Another field trip is scheduled for Saturday, July 19, this one to Wells Grey Park and the beautiful Helmcken Falls. The extended winter plus cool and wet May and June helped to keep the water volumes up but without a … Continue reading
Originally posted on Enmanscamera's Blog – Kamloops:
Much of the time photographers get so excited about the subject before their camera that they don’t pay any attention to anything else that is captured by the camera’s sensor when…
As part of an upgrade, our website address has changed! We can now be reached at bridgelakephotogroup.com so you should change your bookmark. But don’t worry too much – the old address will still reach us for a while. Our … Continue reading
This year’s persistent winter has resulted in lots of runoff as the higher altitude snow slowly melts. Locally the extra and longer lasting flow has enabled us to capture some beautiful images. The front page of the website, for example, … Continue reading
Here’s a Canadian photographer’s website well worth exploring: http://robertwilson.photoshelter.com/#!/index It’s the website of Robert Wilson, from Yellowknife, whose photographs of the culture and landscape of Canada’s Northwest Territories are beautiful, fascinating and unusual.