Bridge Lake Photo Group Presents The 11th Annual …PHOTO EXHIBITIONJune 2nd, 201941 days to go.
- 2019 Photo Scavenger Hunt April 17, 2019
- At What f-Stop Is Your Lens Sharpest? August 9, 2018
- The Power of Photography May 15, 2018
- It’s Not Clear Sailing Quite Yet For The Nik Collection! April 30, 2018
- Only Three More Days To Wait …. April 25, 2018
- BLPG Meeting May 2, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- Intoduction to Photoshop - Session 7 May 4, 2019 at 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- Photo Outing: Deadman Rodeo/Western Village May 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Meet at Big Sky Gas Station 1000 Trans-Canada Hwy, Savona, BC V0K 2J0
- Photo Outing: Gang Ranch and Churn Falls May 11, 2019 at 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM Details to follow
- BLPG Meeting May 16, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- 11th Annual Photo Exhibition June 2, 2019 at 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG Field Trip - Nemaiah Valley August 12, 2019 Elkin Creek Guest Ranch, Cariboo J, BC V0L, Canada Leave for Nemaiah Valley Filed Trip. Return Sunday, August 18.
- BLPG Meeting - CANCELLED August 15, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Interlakes Community Center, 7592 BC-24, Lone Butte, BC V0K 1X2, Canada
- BLPG: Nemaiah Valley Field Trip Return August 18, 2019
Posts of the Past
Posts This Month:
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Here’s a heads up, passed on from Larry, about a really good deal for the full collection of Nik plug-ins: From: Jason Odell <email@example.com> Date: 30 March, 2013 11:25:17 AM PDT To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: [jason-odell-photo] Free Upgrade to Complete Nik … Continue reading
The sun is shining, you want to get out there and take photographs – but of what? This little application can provide guidance by giving you assignments. The application runs on smart phones (Android or Apple) and iPads. It looks … Continue reading
We’re all trying to improve our photographic abilities, whether they be technical or artistic. Often one can learn a great deal from studying beautiful images made by others. If nothing else, an image which has great appeal to me raises … Continue reading
Here’s a link worth following.
10. You can actually tell what kind of camera someone is using from over 30 feet away. 9. You have tried to claim “Photoshop” as a medical expense because it’s good therapy. 8. When planning a vacation, your main concern … Continue reading
Lots of changes this week. A new header, by Larry Citra, welcomes the arrival of the early stages of Spring. The days are now noticeably longer, and the warming sun is forcing even the deepest drifts to begin to shrink. … Continue reading
Those of you who have used an iPad to view our website may have noticed that you could not display the drop-down menu for the Member’s Area, which made all its contents unreachable. I was aware of this problem quite … Continue reading
Here are two important photo Exhibitions now underway in Kamloops. The first is Kamloops Thru’ the Lens, put on by the Kamloops Photo Arts Club. The second is an exhibition, on now (February 13 – March 14), of the photographic … Continue reading
John Enman’s latest blog post
Rob Tillyer sent me a fascinating link. If you follow the link, you’ll find “How Would You Edit This Landscape Photo?” and a Dropbox link enabling you to download a high resolution copy of the photo. The submitter has invited … Continue reading
Watch a video, put together by Larry Citra, of Winter theme photographs taken by members of the Bridge Lake Photo Group.
Still seeking inspiration? Take a look at Larry Citra’s Still Life theme photos under Themes. Found treasures are rearranged to tell a story. “A Simpler Life” takes us back to the days of quill pens, wax seals, and oil lamps … Continue reading
New photographs, by Virgina deBruyn, have been added to the Photographers Showcase, to Subject and More Subjects areas and to the slide shows. Enjoy!